Sao Paulo have confirmed the signing of Brazil international Ganso from rivals Santos.
Ganso has penned a five-year deal after Sao Paulo agreed a deal of around £7.5million.
In a complicated deal, Sao Paulo will own 32% of his economic rights while investors will own the remaining 68%.
Santos will receive five per cent of any profit Sao Paulo make if Ganso is sold within the next two years.
The 22-year-old, who is regarded as one of the top young players in Brazil, was delighted to finalise his move.
"I'm very happy, a fulfilled wish. Since Sao Paulo showed interest in
signing me, I wanted that the deal to happen quickly," he said.
"I thank the interest from other clubs, but Sao Paulo moved me. Now that everything worked out, I can't wait to give back on the pitch.
"Everything was done the correct way and I can say today that I'm very happy for joining Sao Paulo."