Peter Moody is confident Black Caviar will cope with any cut in the ground in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot on Saturday week.
The going at the Berkshire track is currently soft, heavy in places with more rain forecast over the weekend.
Black Caviar has never raced on soft ground but her trainer isn't overly concerned at this stage.
He told Shane Anderson on RSN's Racing Ahead podcast: at rsn.net.au "All the facilities have been good at Newmarket, there's been no worries at all in working her. You'd hate to see a big meeting like that spoiled with the wet but that's out of our control.
"She's bouncing out of her out of her skin and he (assistant Tony Hayden) said to me please come get over here quick-smart and start doing a bit more work with the horse.
"I'd rather it be that way than him saying we're struggling and I'm not happy with her.
"Although she's never raced on wet she's done a lot training on it, even in the last six weeks here (in Australia) she's done a fair bit of her track work on it. She's always seemed to cope with that quite well and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
"She's trialled on about a heavy 28 one day at Cranbourne and went through it like a duck and numerous time since in jump outs and track gallops at Caulfield she's had to cope with wet conditions and it hasn't seemed to faze her.
"Race conditions are a much different scenario but she's a big heavy mare and its well known she has a few issues and those horses tend to appreciate a bit of cut in the ground.
"We don't want to see a bog track but what you tend to find at Ascot is the straight course copes with the wet much better than the round course."
Moody is likely to decide fairly soon whether Black Caviar will stay in Britain to compete in the Darley July Cup at Newmarket.
"I feel I'll make my mind up leading into Ascot and it's a decision I've got to make quickly as if I do decide not to go to the July Cup I can put her into quarantine the night of the Royal Ascot race, which would enable her to get home a month or five weeks earlier," he said.
"That would be very good from a viewpoint of the Spring Carnival.
"Alternatively if I'm not 100% sure I'll leave her there and they can go into quarantine the night of the July Cup.
"It'll basically be a matter of where she has a break, whether it's over there or her. It might even be smarter to do it over there if the weather's kinder."