GB Taekwondo performance director Gary Hall maintains his squad are "getting on with the business" of delivering Olympic success as they step-up preparations for London 2012.
It has been a difficult few weeks for the Manchester Academy following the selection row over the decision not to pick Aaron Cook in a four-strong team for the Games.
The under-80kgs world number one's representatives have again written to the British Olympic Association in which they claim new evidence to be submitted in their battle to have Cook on the squad, which could even result in legal action.
The World Taekwondo Federation, meanwhile, are also reviewing the decision to ratify Lutalo Muhammad, European champion but at a higher weight division.
The on-going saga has overshadowed what had been a superb build-up to the Games from Hall's elite fighters, who followed up four medals at the World Championships with more impressive displays through the ranks at the 2012 European Championships in Manchester.
Hall, though, insists everyone must put those issues aside and now fine tune preparations - which include a purpose-built Olympic ring at their Manchester base, with teams from Korea, Russia, Croatia and France all set to train ahead of departure to the Loughborough holding camp.
"The mood is really good. We are getting on with the business of preparing to be the best team we can be during the Olympic Games," Hall said.
"Performances have been going really well, the stage is set up here at the Academy which makes for a great environment.
"The Korean team is set to come in for four weeks on Monday, so we are really just focusing on the business at hand."
Hall added: "We have had a great few years and continue to go from strength to strength.
"The issues around it (Olympic selection) are unfortunate, but we accept that these things happen.
"What we are doing now is really turning the energy towards making sure these last few weeks of preparations go as best as they can so we are ready to deliver medals in London."
The BOA ratified Muhammad's inclusion at the third time of asking, and are adamant GB Taekwondo's selection process was above board.
Cook, though, has been left furious, claiming he had been "cheated" out of his rightful place because of the decision to leave the GB Taekwondo Academy programme, which GB Taekwondo refute.
The 21-year-old remains provisionally a reserve for the Olympic squad, which also includes fit again world champion Sarah Stevenson, a bronze medallist at the Beijing Games, Wales' Jade Jones, 19, and Liverpool fighter Martin Stamper.
Hall said: "Aaron is due in with us in a couple of weeks, as the other reserve who works outside the Academy is, so he will be part of the preparations in case something happens to Lutalo."
Hall is confident 21-year-old Muhammad, brought up in Walthamstow, east London, can repay the faith of the selectors with a medal this summer.
"Lutalo is a tremendous talent. He is the current European champion and you do not get that by being a slouch in the sport," said Hall.
"It is a really good time for British taekwondo with the talent we have, and they are all going from strength to strength.
"It would be great to have more Olympic slots to fill, and we hope going forwards the WTF can negotiate more places for the sport."Meanwhile, Cook's representatives confirmed they have submitted fresh evidence to the BOA in their battle for his inclusion in the Olympics squad.
"We can confirm that Harbottle & Lewis have written to the BOA with advice from Michael Beloff QC of Blackstone Chambers," said Cook's manager Jamie Cunningham in a statement.
"We have also included new evidence, including a sworn statement by the journalist from Mastaekwondo.com - the world's leading independent Taekwondo news website.
"We can also confirm that we have fully supported the World Taekwondo Federation's investigation into the Selection Process.
"Finally, we would like to thank all Taekwondo athletes, media and officials who have approached us from the UK and internationally with information and advice.
"I am sure that there is more to come and again any such approaches can be made either to myself or Robert Mitchell from Harbottle & Lewis in strictest confidence."
Chief executive of masTaekwondo.com Claudio Aranda maintained they will stand by the article published during February this year, in which they stated information had been obtained which "asserts that Cook would not be confirmed to participate in London 2012", and will give evidence if necessary.
GB Taekwondo issued a statement in response.
It read: "GB Taekwondo categorically denies any suggestion that this selection decision, for the under-80kg category, was pre-determined. This is simply untrue and malicious.
"We are seeking more information on the very serious and damaging allegations made and will comment further in due course."